General Terms and Conditions
Patricia Jarandilla Araque (hereinafter, "Patricia J. A."), with NIF 47488584R and fiscal domicile in Spain, C / Almendro 12, 45662 Alcaudete de la Jara (Toledo), informs of the General Terms and Conditions that regulate the use of the shop the shop of the website pj3dartist.com (hereinafter the "PJ3DArtist Shop" "PJ3DArtist" or the "Shop") that Patricia J. A. makes available to Internet users.
I am the author and owner of the website pj3dartist.com (hereinafter WEBSITE PJ3DArtist or PJ3DArtist), professional digital sculptor specialized in helping small businesses and other professionals by making on request for 10 years, digital sculptures and personalized 3D models that can be used for 3D printing, construction and carving, and digital media.
On the website pj3dartist.com I wanted to create a pleasant, comfortable and safe environment, where your browsing and shopping experience is as satisfactory as possible and you find all the information I can provide you, and all my products and services, so I have designed it in the simplest way possible.
The registered User may at any time unsubscribe automatically as a User of the web, without such decision being retroactive, by Internet or by email to the address email@example.com
Patricia J. A. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its WebSite, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may be applicable.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of https://pj3dartist.com to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights and public freedoms, honor, the privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store, use or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Patricia Jarandilla Araque, of any User, or in general of any third party. Or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same.
- The User must properly guard the "User Name" and the "Password" that is provided by Patricia Jarandilla Araque, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the Website, committing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages that may arise from an improper use of them. The use of strong and complex passwords is recommended so that it is not easily intelligible. It is also recommended to use alphabetic and numeric characters for the password. The User will be liable for the expenses and damages caused by the use of the Services by any third party who uses his/her password(s) and username(s) for this purpose thanks to a non-diligent use or loss thereof by the User
- Not to destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Patricia Jarandilla Araque or third parties.
- The User shall not hinder the use of the Patricia Jarandilla Araque Service of another User or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular must refrain from performing any act contrary to the rules that regulate, the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, tax rules, and honor, privacy and the image and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights of Patricia J. A. or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that may contain the Contents.
Patricia J. A. may, at its sole discretion, terminate the service immediately, if the User's conduct is not in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Patricia J. A. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they can be known by Users.
Intellectual and industrial Property
- The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by Patricia J. A.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of Patricia Jarandilla Araque and that, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Patricia J. A. It will only be authorized to reproduce [print or download] for private use the contents provided on the website.
- The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
- Patricia Jarandilla Araque recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patricia J. A. will not be responsible, in general, for the inappropriate use of the website owned by Patricia Jarandilla Araque.
– Users must make appropriate use of the website, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any responsibility may have Patricia Jarandilla Araque for improper use.
Patricia Jarandilla Araque disclaims any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website that has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies.
– Patricia Jarandilla Araque will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electricity network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
Regarding third-party access to your system.
– Patricia Jarandilla Araque will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
This website may contain links to other pages of third parties whose content Patricia Jarandilla Araque cannot control. Its inclusion is for informational purposes, not implying the acceptance or guarantee by Patricia Jarandilla Araque of the contents of said web pages. Therefore, Patricia Jarandilla Araque rejects all responsibility in relation to them, as well as for the damages that may be caused for any reason in your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. Patricia Jarandilla Araque, to the extent permitted by applicable law, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this website or its content for technical, security, control or maintenance of the service, due to failures due to the server that hosts the contents or other intermediaries or suppliers, for attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control, so it is exempt from any responsibility, direct or indirect, for them.
Patricia Jarandilla Araque is not responsible for any failures, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user's computer system or to the files or documents stored therein, that are caused or derived from the capacity or quality of its computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on the computer that is used to connect to the contents of the web, the quality of your connection or access to the Internet, due to a malfunction of your browser, or the use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
Patricia Jarandilla Araque is exempt from liability for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published on its portal, as well as does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this website, whether their own, of third parties, or linkable to other websites, being totally exonerated from any responsibility derived from the use of them.
In general, the relations between Patricia Jarandilla Araque and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, the parties submitting for any litigious matter arising from this agreement to the Courts and Tribunals of residence of Patricia Jarandilla Araque (Spain).
If any provision or provisions of this agreement are found by a competent court to be contrary to law, such provision or provisions shall be redrafted in such a way as to reflect as faithfully as possible the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in force and enforceable.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the valid or enforceable part and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in force and effect.